2007/07/25

where but for CARAVAN would I ? an anthology / CARAVAN

where but for CARAVAN would I ? an anthology / CARAVAN

Album Details
Superb 21 track, 2 CD anthology of one of the most innovative, progressive bands of the late sixties/early seventies and leading lights of the famous Canterbury scene. Features a chronological guide to their career from the first album through to their latest work. Includes previously unreleased tracks, 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett), 'Golf Girl' (alternate version) and for the first time, the full length version of 'Love To Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly)'. 2000 release. Double slimline jewel case with slipcase.


Pye Hastings - Guitar, Bass Guitar, Vocals
Richard Sinclair - Bass Guitar, Guitar, Vocals
Dave Sinclair - Organ, Vocals
Richard Coughlan - Drums, Percussion
Jimmy Hastings - Flute,Piccolo, Trombone, Tenor Sax
Geoffery Richardson - Viola
John G. Perry - Bass Guitar, Vocals

Track List

disc1
1. Place of My Own
2. Love Song With Flute
3. Magic Man
4. Where But for Caravan Would I
5. Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl
10. Nine Feet Underground

disc2
1. Winter Wine
2. Love to Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly)
3. Love in Your Eye/To Catch Me a Brother/Sub ...
4. Memory Lain Hugh
5. Headloss
6. Auberge du Sanglier
7. Mirror for the Day
8. Show of Our Lives
9. Stuck in a Hole
10. No Backstage Pass
11. For Richard

disc1
mediafire.com/?dmwftnn5yzx
disc2
megaupload.com/?d=TN25RSA0

0 件のコメント: